Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 14, 2003

    Call it divine intervention. I am very thankful for my new friend Pam. She helped me rediscover my love for jazz. I've been listening to electronica and dance music so much these past years. I was getting sick of music. Nothing excited me and I've heard it all before.

    So it is quite ironic (and rather obvious when you come to think of it) that I would find solace in jazz. Jazz was the first genre of music that made me passionate about music. This was when I was 16 years old. I am on a downloading frenzy and I'm rebuilding my jazz library I once had on cassette. And I am not talking Kenny G or Dave Koz. Screw that crap!

    The change in musical direction to the soundtrack of my life could not have come at a better time.

    I am not as agitated listening to Ella Fitzgerald when I am stuck in traffic.

    Right now, I am listening to Ella Fitzgerald singing "Someone To Watch Over Me" and this song should not have been recorded by any other singer after Ella finished the song.

    No comments: