Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 14, 2003

    I do not have orange juice and bacon in my fridge. I used to make sure I had them in stock since it was Ms X's favourite food. We'd eat and shoot the breeze. There was something about that kitchen that made us comfortable. Orange juice with a pinch of salt and bacon and eggs. But now, I don't have to worry about that anymore. I've not been cooking or using the kitchen much. And whatever I do eat, I do it with as minimal utensils as possible. Let's just say I've perfected the art of eating over the kitchen sink.

    It has been 11 days since we had that argument. Technically, the ball is in my court since she did call when her grandmother died. But of course, I had to be Clint Eastwood that day walk away from it. I am still contemplating on whether I handled the situation the same way Jesus or Captain Picard would have.

    Finally, checked my email and received an email from someone with a very similar name to the woman who broke my heart. I almost had a heart attack when I saw just the name. The email wasn't from her though. But it made me realise that I am still not over it.

    No comments: