Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 18, 2003

    I had lunch with TV Woman today. It was generally pleasant until she told me a little piece of unpleasant information that practically ripped my heart out from my chest. I will be over it in about 20 minutes. This is the same woman who, the day before, introduces me to her fellow thespians with an award-winning opening introduction: "This is the guy who said that he would sleep with you and would want to wake up with you the next day to have breakfast!"

    I suddenly felt I should be reporting to some welfare officer for deviant behaviour so they can put my photo at the post office to inform the public that I am in the neighbourhood. Anyway, that's that with the TV Woman. Other than that, it was your regular musical and special effects.

    No comments: