Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 21, 2003

    It has been such a tiring last few days. I feel my energy and my spirit falling. It almost seems like every aspect of me as a person is being pushed. Frankly, this sucks royal ass and I don't like it. It is a lot of work. And if you see me, don't go Oprah on me and say something like "What does not kill you will only make you stronger!" I will bitch-slap you back to the Stone Age.

    I've been reading reports on the economic outlook for 2003. Most companies worldwide have written off 2003 saying that it will be a bust and are just looking to 2004. Not many are expecting a recovery soon. What does that say about 2003? This is all George W. Bush's fault. Wish he'd just get it over with and bomb Iraq back to the Stone Age as well and get it over with. Saddam and the person who gave me that Oprah line can then arm-wrestle and see who wins the "Loser Of The Week" award.

    No comments: