Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 05, 2003

    It is five days into the new year and I still have not resolved my resolutions for the new year. Looks like I will have problems keeping them. I recently read that people who write their resolutions and make a pledge to keep them actually stand a 60% chance of keeping them. I kinda like the odds.

    One of my resolutions this year is to take more photos and write more about my life. I realised that I have very few pictures or documentation about my life. In fact, I do not even have pictures of my ex-girlfriend which I was dating for three years. Nor do I have recent pictures of my family or my grandmother. I got a digital camera last year and I use it mainly to take random shots of my toilet or rotting food...you know, typical gross guy stuff. But I do not have any pictures of myself.

    The ultimate hint that I should have more pictures was when I installed Windows XP and there was that MY PICTURES folder that magically appeared when I installed XP. God (and by God I mean, Microsoft) is telling me something. So, this year, I am going to populate that folder and make God happy. God knows I've spent a great deal of time making the MY MUSIC folder busy.

    No comments: