Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 21, 2003

    It is that time of the month for me when I ponder on the mystery called life by asking myself, "Why do they make ice cubes that look like tubes with a hole in the middle?" Should we be calling it "ice tubes" instead? I think about it. Perhaps the ice people were being considerate by making it easier for the ice-chewers to pick up the ice with a straw. But I think it's a more scientific reasoning: Ice-tubes have a larger surface area, hence able to cool the beverage faster than regular ice cubes. Then I realised how sad I was to even let such a trivial matter consume my thoughts for more than 30 seconds. I am almost embarrassed. (And yet I publish it for friends.)

    That's my problem. I think too much and for the wrong reasons. I think about things that do not deserved to be thought of. And by the time I get around to thinking about the stuff I should be thinking about, I would have run out on my thinking juice. Now I have to run out to the store and get more.

    No comments: