Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 07, 2003

    It seems like such a great idea. Why hasn't anyone made a scent that says "new". When we talk about air fresheners, we have scents like "mountain fresh" or "spring flowers". Why not a scent that says "new couch" or "new electronics"? C'mon, I want people to come into my home and say "Hey...you got a new couch?" And not "Hey! You got a mountain in your living room?"

    I got new speakers for my home studio a few weeks ago. Made my studio smell like a million bucks. Now the smell of new electronics is fading. I wish I could just point and spray a bottle of "Electronics - Eau De Toilette" and make things smell new again. And wouldn't the scent of money be good too? If you can't have a million bucks, you could at least smell like a million bucks.

    So whadaya say Chanel?

    No comments: