Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 26, 2003

    Once again, I've decided that manual labour is not the thing for me. Today's activities reinforced that conclusion. It's Pam's Moving Day. Amazingly, I woke up at 7 am on a Saturday. Which means, I get tired at about noon. It didn't help that I had McDonald's circulating in my system. After 2 pm, I would have gotten so tired that I won't be tired. I would then entered delirium and have no shame. We went out shopping and to eat and shopping. Did I mention we went shopping?

    It's a good thing Pam is a hoot to hang out with.

    To digress a bit because I was going through some of Pam's audio CDs while unpacking, one of my pet peeves were reignited. Here is a message to Chinese people everywhere:

    A music video is not called an MTV. If singer, Karen Mok has a video of her song, it is called a "music video", and not an MTV. I actually see credits for "MTV Director." MTV is a television network, owned by Viacom. In that respect, MTV is like Channel [V]. I will bitch-slap the person who says "Karen Mok has a Channel [V]."

    Repeat after me, "A music video is not an MTV."

    "A music video is not an MTV."

    "A music video is not an MTV."

    No comments: