Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 22, 2003

    There is a hot girl who works at Starbucks@Mont Kiara. I wish I had the coffee beans to ask her out. I suddenly feel like Charlie Brown when he sees that little red-haired girl. She looks like Alanis Morrissette, oozing with the attitude and all. Unfortunately for me, I was going to go talk to her but a guy suddenly walks up to her and gives her a hug. She seems happy to see him. And I hear him saying that he will pick her up at 8 tonight at her place. Bummer. At least he did not give her a corny line like "I will pick you up latte."

    Well, I don't think it would have worked out anyway. I can't say "Let's go out for coffee", since she already works at Starbucks. And I'd be too nervous to make her coffee since my coffee probably sucks compared to Starbucks coffee. And worse of all, she'd see all the Starbucks coffee mugs I've stolen over the years. I'd never give up my mugs! Never!

    No comments: