Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 02, 2003

    Space shuttle Columbia disintegrated about 30 minutes ago. Is this new year off to a bitchin’ start or what?

    Many people probably would not realise this but what happens around us, no matter how trivial or how unrelated it seems, will affect us. Perhaps not directly but there is a ripple effect and the application of the Chaos Theory; how the significance of an event, no matter how small, will end up creating a larger more significant outcome. The famous example is how a butterfly fluttering its wings in China may end up creating a hurricane in the United States. (Which, by the way, is the reason why I named my production company “Chaos Music” and not for the obvious reason if you’ve seen my hair.)

    Could someone tag me something nice that’s happened to them this year so far?

    No comments: