Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 18, 2003

    Create Your Own Blog! Cut-and-paste the text below and very soon you will be blogging like everyone else on the planet!

    Hi! I don't know what is going on now. I feel so lost and confused. Today, I got some bad news from [your best friend's name] telling me that I am losing focus. Is he right? I just don't know. I want to die. I want it all to end. I wish I had someone to love me. I feel so alone. I feel like the world hates me. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

    I ate an orange today.

    I also got an email today from Mr. Zeke Momtomatu from the Republic of Bongo. I feel so sorry for him. Apparently, his father died and he left some money in a Swiss bank account. Mr. Momtomatu needs my help to get the money out since he is no longer recognised by the Bongonian government. I will be sending him some money for some legal processing fees to process the fees which are legally required to be processed legally. I hope I can help him out. He said that there might be a little something for me. Yay! All my hard work is finally paying off.

    But I still think the world hates me. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Why can't I find someone to love me? Am I not desirable? Why God? Why did you put me on this Earth to suffer in pain and loneliness? God bless you Mr. Zeke Momtomatu from the Republic of Bongo! The check is in the mail.

    No comments: