Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 17, 2003

    Let me tell you about my weekend.

    I finally got my furniture together. I learned two things. Rather, I was reminded of two things. I bought furniture from IKEA. I think IKEA is Swedish for "assembly required." And this one required the use of a hammer. I hammered my finger. The first thing I noticed was that it hurt like hell. Second, all that lifting of furniture caused my entire body to ache. I am old. My thigh muscles hurt. My butt bone hurts too. The good news is, there MAY be more definition in my thigh and butt muscles. So I hope.

    That was Saturday.

    Sunday saw the dawn of my still on-going heart attack. I finally moved my production data to my new PC which I bought on Sept 10. The damn thing doesn't work properly. I did manage to get some things together in time for a recording session on Monday. But generally, things were not working the way it should. I think it has something to do with the wireless network card.

    I just realised how incredibly boring this blog is. To cut to the chase, I am now sitting at a cybercafe at Low Yat Plaza waiting for my PC to be fixed. And it's Thursday. This is one of those rare moments where I'd rather have an elephant's penis up my butt than to deal with PC problems. And if you know me, you'd know what an anti-fan I am of taking it up the butt. But here is an exception.

    No comments: