Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 17, 2003


    Simply because it doesn't get said enough.
    1. My family
    2. The microprocessor
    3. The Internet and the World Wide Web
    4. Air-conditioning
    5. Wireless technology
    6. Cubase SX
    7. That I wasn't born in some poor African country
    8. Women who are sympathetic enough to have sex with me.
    9. Women who are sympathetic enough to have sex with me TWICE.
    10. Kazaa Lite
    11. Taiwan12. McDonald's
    13. I get paid for doing what I love.
    14. Maybank2u.com
    15. Pirated VCDs and DVDs
    16. Broadband access
    17. Coke Light
    18. The seven friends I have.
    19. NTV7 for showing "Late Show with David Letterman"
    20. Low Yat Plaza
    21. IKEA
    22. Google
    23. MIDI
    24. Bacon
    25. Brakes
    What else did I miss?

    No comments: