Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 05, 2003

    "I want to have a boob job so bad that it's not funny!"
    "I want to vommit so bad that it's not funny!"
    Who came up with that line? And why so many people tend to use it? The "...it's not funny" part. Do people actually think it's a cool line to use?
    I think it would be funnier if someone said "I want gravy so bad that I could poke my eye out."
    But "...it's not funny", I don't get.
    Why would they think that the other person would find it funny in the first place. I think this is one of the lamest lines of the 20th century right up there with "Big Time!" and Mariah Carey's dog-frequency high-pitched pig squeals.
    Could someone enlighten me? I want to be enlightened so bad that it's not funny.

    No comments: