Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 20, 2004

    When you positively absolutely have to remove mold and you hate cleaning, let me recommend to you my favourite cleaning product in a blue bottle, "Mold Killa". Available at all fine department stores and supermarket. Ask for it by name.
    Just carpet bomb the offending field of mold and other unwanted bathroom vegetation with Mold Killa and watch the mother work. You don't even need to scrub. But it also means, you could be using half the bottle for one cleaning. But I think it's worth it.
    If you do scrub, may I suggest the Black & Decker Scumbuster. Another fine quality product from the maker of the Dustbuster. If it positively absolutely have to suck, use the Dustbuster!
    Accept no substitutes.
    Oh yea....and floss often.

    No comments: