Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 08, 2004

    A 17-year old student died because his friends beat him up in school. Apparently, he was too smart and too well-liked by his teachers. Perhaps he was too rich and good looking too. He was getting all the babes and could recite the Quran backwards. I knew guys like this when I was in school back in the day and I too, wanted to beat him up. But I didn't because he was bigger than I was.

    Unfortunately, this one student died.

    So, someone has to pay. Investigations. Students detained.

    This matter happened about a week ago and the students were expelled just a few days ago. In the coming days, things would be died down and life goes on.

    As I sit by and watch this, it angers me that the big one got away. I am not talking about the students. I am talking about the principal and the teachers responsible. These people are the don of the gangsters and the ragging committee. And now when the shit hit the fan, they expelled the students; essentially, relocating the problem. Shheeeeeet....I could have done that myself, you pansy.

    In fact, I wouldn't kick these kids out of school. I'd want them to stay in school so I can watch over them and make their lifes miserable. And after that, sign them up for the Army and assign one big horny gay guy to their unit who believes in ragging as a way to build character.

    So, I am calling for the resignation of the principal of SM Agama Datuk Klana Petra Maamor, Johara Norwawi. You do the right thing and resign. Then drag your sorry ass back to your mama and tell her that you allowed a 17-year old student to be killed right under your nose in your backyard because you were too busy sitting around with a thumb up your ass.

    Gosh. I feel so much better now.

    A less-strongly worded version of this was sent to The Star.

    If you do not hear from me in the next few days, you may assume that Johara Norwawi has taken me out and my body may be found in his backyard.

    No comments: