Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 02, 2004

    Maybe I do not say it enough but you gotta love the Malaysian censorship board. Perhaps I shouldn't say anything or else I'll jinx it.

    I am actually watching "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" on 8TV.

    In case you don't know, it's about five gay men who apparently have style and taste built into their DNA, who will make a sloppy straight guy look cool.

    And in case you missed it, it has gay men on the show.

    I am all for it but I can't help seeing how ignorant and close-minded the Malaysian censors are. They took "Ellen" off the air when Ellen DeGeneres came out of the closet. And this was even before the character came out of the closet. And they also took "Will & Grace" off the air.

    But they allow Queer Eye. Clearly they don't know the whole queer thing or perhaps the censor dude can't stay up that late to catch the show.

    In any case, it's time for me to soak my toothbrush in mouthwash to remove any germs and bacteria that may have taken residence in the bristles.

    No comments: