Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 01, 2004

    Evidently, the greetings I've been getting lately is "Why haven't you updated your blog?". No more "Hi! How ya doin'" or "Hey...wanna fuck?" Just straight to the point: "Why haven't you updated your blog?" or more specifically, "how you never update your blog one?"

    I would, of course, give my standard "busy la" reply when what I really want to say is "Why haven't YOU updated YOUR blog?" or "Where is YOUR blog?"

    But that doesn't mean I do not appreciate the eight people who read and enjoy my blog. It's always nice when people compliment on your blog. But I tell you what is even better than compliments. Here are a few suggestions that you may use to motivate me to update my blog:

    1. You may call and say something like "Hi Audi. I noticed you have not updated your blog. Would it be much of an incentive to you if I transfered RM50 into your Maybank account via Maybank2u.com?" or,

    2. You may call and say somethign like "Hi Audi. I noticed you have not updated your blog. Would it be much of an incentive to you if I came over yrou place and tuned your meat whistle will you update your blog?" *

    I need creative motivations like that. So, when you call to ask if I have updated my blog, by all means, make it interesting.

    * This option is only available to females between 17-35 years old.

    No comments: