Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 01, 2004

    Here is something new I found out at 2.30 in the morning. As a result of being sexually frustrated, I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. I pulled out a cucumber and then I realised I am a guy and had absolutely no use for it other than to eat it.

    I did what I had to do and make cucumber sticks. Well, technically, I did not make cucumber sticks. I cut them into sticks. Then it hit me. Damn! I did not do that cucumber thing that mom used to do, which is to cut of the tip of the cucumber and then rub the tip to the rest of the cucumber until it starts to foam. Otherwise, the cucumber would be bitter. Sorta like having a circumcision go wrong.

    But to my surprised, the cucumber was not bitter. It was like...regular.

    While munching on my cucumber fashioned after little sticks, I thought about the advancements in food technology. No more bitter cucumbers. This is great.

    Now, don't go leaving me comments saying how healthy I am. I had nothing else in the fridge to eat, except if you count that half cube of chicken stock.

    No comments: