Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 22, 2004

    Q: Hey...how have you been?

    A: I am going to bed tonight and wake up when I want to wake up! I've not had a decent night's sleep since Sunday since they announced the first set of three finalists for Malaysian Idol. I started recording Tuesday and only got notice of the songs on Monday...THE DAY BEFORE. And we are talking about THREE songs. So I had to prepare the music for three songs in less than 24 hours. Thankfully, one of the songs is "Pernah" which meant I didn't have to learn the song. But it also means I will be producing this song for the third flippin' time in the past two years by three different singers!

    But tonight, I shall sleep and sleep I shall.

    Oh yeah. Don't pee against the wind.

    No comments: