Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 07, 2004

    I have this "staying up too late" problem. I'd like to think it's has something to do with me being a morning baby or is it the other way round. I would love to sleep early and rise early but I seem to be most productive at night. Besides, my computer and audio equipment looks better at night. I am open to suggestions on how I can remedy this situation. I can't go on like this forever.

    I finally downloaded Fahrenheit 9/11.

    There's this Italian restaurant in Ikano, the shopping mall attached to IKEA at Mutiara Damansara. It's called Fasta Pasta. Do yourself a favour. Do NOT eat there. The food sucks and the whole concept of sitting down, getting a menu, and then walking to the cashier to place your order and then have them tell you that's why they don't have a 10% service charge is just plain dumb. I am paying RM25 for pasta. An additional RM2.50 is not going to break my bank just so I can enjoy my food and not have to work for it. It's NOT the place to bring a date. It's NOT the place to bring anyone because the food just plain sucks.

    I do like the pasta at Dave's at One Utama. It's the restaurant opposite Burger King.

    And then there's this Japanese restaurant on the ground floor of Ikano. That's sucks too. Don't go there.

    No comments: