Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 09, 2004

    A great number of my friends have babies now. I am about the only one from my school year who is still sans child. So when I visit with my friends, I would get my fix of that baby smell. Which led me to the conclusion that this "baby smell" that we all like is really the smell of fresh and new human organs. Of course, when I phrase it that way, Jini disagrees. There you have it. Want to know what the smell of new skin, new lungs, new liver, new spleen is like? Smell a baby.

    Speaking of smelling nice...did I mention that Ning Baizura is such a cool person. We recorded another song a few days ago. It was almost a shot-gun production. Everything was a rush. Honestly, I had doubts about the song when I first worked on it but when she opened her mouth to sing it, it sounded a googlezillion times better. The pressure cooker started on Friday and I finished last night at 4 in the a.m. and it works and I love it. Go buy the album.

    Speaking of pressure, I bought THREE melon-type...err..melons two weeks ago. I don't know what I was thinking. A honey dew, a some other kind of dew melon thing, and a watermelon. Apparently, my shopping strategy of buying clothes, that is to buy a few of the same shirt that I like so I don't have to try on too many shirts, do not work with melons. Can you imagine the pressure of having to eat three melons? Which led me to ponder about the watermelon. What happens when you keep a watermelon for a long long time? And I am talking about months. Would the water dry out and you are left with just melon? Plain melon without water. Then would it become a watermelon again if I added water? I digress. Anyway, I ate an entire watermelon today. My entire body system is extremely volatile right now. I have an entire watermelon the size of a newborn baby in my system.

    Speaking of babies...A great number of my friends have babies now. I am about the only one from my school year who is still sans child. So when I visit with my friends, I would get my fix of that baby smell. Which led me to the conclusion that this "baby smell" that we all like is really the smell of fresh and new human organs. Of course, when I phrase it that way, Jini disagrees. There you have it. Want to know what the smell of new skin, new lungs, new liver, new spleen is like? Smell a baby.

    Speaking of smelling nice...did I mention that Ning Baizura is such a cool person. We recorded another song a few days ago. It was almost a shot-gun production. Everything was a rush. Honestly, I had doubts about the song when I first worked on it but when she opened her mouth to sing it, it sounded a googlezillion times better. The pressure cooker started on Friday and I finished last night at 4 in the a.m. and it works and I love it. Go buy the album.

    Speaking of pressure, I bought THREE melon-type...err..melons two weeks ago. I don't know what I was thinking. A honey dew, a some other kind of dew melon thing, and a watermelon. Apparently, my shopping strategy of buying clothes, that is to buy a few of the same shirt that I like so I don't have to try on too many shirts, do not work with melons. Can you imagine the pressure of having to eat three melons? Which led me to ponder about the watermelon. What happens when you keep a watermelon for a long long time? And I am talking about months. Would the water dry out and you are left with just melon? Plain melon without water. Then would it become a watermelon again if I added water? I digress. Anyway, I ate an entire watermelon today. My entire body system is extremely volatile right now. I have an entire watermelon the size of a newborn baby in my system.

    Made you look.

    No comments: