Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 23, 2004

    I was watching the new DVD edition of "Return Of The Jedi". As with the millions of other young men around the world, I probably had my first intergalactic erection when I saw Princess Leia in the gold bikini. But today, it hit me. While it might work for me, why would Jabba the Hutt be turned on by Princess Leia in a gold bikini? Is a woman in a gold bikini a universal turn-on? And I mean that in a cosmic sense.

    We are talking about inter-species attraction here. I am not even sure how that works. To put it in perspective, it's like me getting turned on by a shaved poodle.

    If anything, I would think Jabba would want to eat her or watch her get squashed by the Rancor (monster..big..ugly...canivore.) But no, he puts her in a gold bikini. What's up with that George?

    No comments: