Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 24, 2004

    Several of my, evidently, good friends have gotten me very lovely Holiday presents this year. (They don't qualify as Christmas presents since I am not Christian, although I do know some of the songs.) And I got the presents early this year since many of them were also going away for the Christmas holidays. Skiing perhaps.

    Let me spare them the suspense. I am not getting anyone any gifts this year. In fact, I don't think I've gotten anyone anything at any Christmas. There are prerequisites you see.

    The only person getting a gift from me this year is Vince, since he is Christian. I was going to get something for his sister too but I couldn't find a box large enough to put myself in.

    But please, don't let the gifts stop coming my way. Please.

    (Taken from "256 Ways To Guarantee A Gift-Free Christmas: Mommy...Santa Doesn't Like Me." p 123.)

    No comments: