Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 06, 2004

    There are a few things I do not understand in life. One that keeps me up some nights is Kylie Minogue's ass. What is the big deal with Kylie Minogue's ass? You read it everywhere about her ass being the nicest in the world. I don't get it. Sure, I'd do her but it doesn't change the fact that I think she has the body of a seven-year-old under-nourished albino Ethiopian.

    To put it another way: Kylie Minogue has no ass.

    Of course, this is just my opinion.

    Therefore I am left to conclude that it's all marketing. There is nothing creatively compelling or of creative substance when it comes to Kylie Minogue. Clearly, they couldn't highlight her voice. And damn, I've seen more breast on a snack plate at KFC which means they certainly couldn't highlight her chest either. So we're left with her boney white ass.

    Maybe all that black booty in rap videos have warped my sensibilities.

    No comments: