Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 02, 2005

    I am still alive. Too much going on and at the same time, nothing much is happening.

    I did not go for the awards show on Saturday. However, I did go to the after-award party held at the ever-so-glam PWTC. No matter how many times I go there, I can't help but see the PWTC as a piece of crap of a venue which looks like a relic from the 80s. Wait a minute. It is a relic from the 80s.

    My biggest regret was not bringing my digital camera. Even though I've been doing this for years now, I still get star-struck. The inner-geek in me wants to whip out my camera and start taking pictures and asking for autographs.

    I am more glad Ning Baizura won! At least she mentioned my name even though it was in the form of a question.

    Ning: Where's Audi Mok and Azlan Abu Hassan?

    There goes my 15 seconds.

    No comments: