Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 30, 2005

    I’ve been really good so far. I am a big Star Wars fan. I haven’t blogged anything on Star Wars or constructed any sentences based on Yoda’s School of Grammar. This whole back-ass-wards Yoda talk is about as annoying as Gollum’s “my precious” and anyone who does this Yoda thing should be pimp-slapped.

    All I will say with reference to Star Wars is that I had a chance to go the premiere with Ning Baizura and I didn’t go because I had to work! Waaaaaaaaah. (Crying…not in awe.) And speaking of Ning, she and her manager held a kenduri. My first kenduri and I didn’t take pictures. And they handed out AIM awards to all the producers for her award-winning album “Erti Pertemuan” which is available at a music store near you. So now I have one sitting on my speaker. I hope this helps me get laid more often but I seriously doubt it. I think it is just a regular award as opposed to a magic award.

    Anyway, I like Star Wars Episode 3. A little overkill but I still like it. What I didn’t care to much for was “Madagascar.” Unless you have nothing else better to do, don’t watch it. Watch “The Incredibles” or “Sepet” instead. Or remove lint from your pockets.

    No comments: