Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 24, 2005

    Pillow Talk Wisdom #6

    Jojo Struys interviews United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan in a very special edition of Pillow Talk.

    Jojo: Hi everyone. You will guess who I have as our special guest today. I am in the bedroom of Kofi Annan.
    Kofi: Good evening.
    Jojo: I am sure you know the question all our viewers have on our minds. What is the progress on the investigations on your son’s involvement in the “Oil-for-Food” scandal?
    Kofi: Well, the investigations are st….
    Jojo: Hehehe…I was just kidding. What we really want to know is, what is your favourite number.
    Kofi: Five.
    Jojo: Five? Interesting. I like six. You know your predecessor Boutrous-Boutrous Ghali right? Have you ever thought of changing your name to Kofi Kofi Annan? And later perhaps it could be the United United Nations. Hehe.
    Kofi: You are stupid stupid.
    Jojo: What do you look for in a United Nations Secretary-General…err I mean, what do you look for in a woman?
    Kofi: You are stupid.
    Jojo: You are the United Nations Secretary-General. How fast do you type and do you shorthand?
    Kofi: I have had more intelligent conversations with cabbage.
    Jojo: Let’s play a game. Complete these sentence. My favourite part of my body is…
    Kofi: You are really stupid.
    Jojo: What are your turn-ons?
    Kofi: Janet Re….
    Jojo: What are your turn-offs?
    Kofi: How do you make it through the day without people throwing things at you?
    Jojo: If there is one part of your body you could change, what would it be?
    Kofi: Oh the humanity.
    Jojo: How do you keep your skin so smooth? How do you keep it so fresh?
    Kofi: Who did you have to sleep with to get this gig?
    Jojo: Well, Kofi, we are at the end of our show and this is when I usually get my guests to sing for me. But I won’t ask since I am not into World music. I also usually try to get fresh and freaky with my female guests but not this time since you are a guy.
    Kofi: Cock teaser.
    Jojo: Whatever. But for now, Kofi and I blow you a kiss.
    Kofi: Please put a bullet in my head.

    No comments: