Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 26, 2005

    Jo. A name so beautiful that they had to say it twice.

    Before this gets completely out of hand, let me say, I have nothing against Jojo. I love her show until then ran out of models to interview.

    "dude, u have to much time on your hands. via your posting u do make everyone on jo's show and herself appear pertubed by some catcy bimbo virus. However, if u watched the show, u would see that what they said was in humourous light.

    don't be such a downer and chill on the sarcasm batboy. i am a fren of jo's and zen's, and they are both lovely people:)"

    No, I don't think there is some catchy bimbo virus. It is an epidemic.

    Right about now, people are passing a link to my site around and saying I am a Jojo-hater. So truth be told, I do not hate Jojo. I think her show is stupid but sinfully entertaining, which is a good thing. I hope she thinks that way too. And if science could somehow harness all the mental energy in the studio where they shoot "Pillow Talk", I am sure they could make toast.

    No comments: