Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 09, 2005


    From The Star:

    Emmeline Ng received one of the toughest questions, but her confident answer stole the hearts of the judges at the Miss Malaysia / World 2005 pageant.

    The question was: “You have been given two minutes with a suicidal person. What would you say to convince that person that life is worth living?”

    The 22-year-old Ng's answer was: “I would tell him to live on for his family because they are always there for you, that you should never give up as life is full of miraculous twists and turns and that it is worth taking risks in life, as the greater the risks, the greater the returns.”

    WRONG ANSWER!

    The correct answer is "Hey big daddy. Get off that ledge and I will blow you!"


    1 comment:

    Paul said...

    funky site. I found more pics of one of the MMW finalists, jecyrina, here:

    http://www.think.com.my/thlog.cfm