Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 14, 2005

    Tomorrow morning, I am going to do something I haven't done since January this year. I am going to get a haircut. Not that I was planning to. But Colin made an appointment for me to get a haircut. He called the hair place and made the appointment. He actually picked up the phone. Dialled the number and set the whole thing up. I don't need the flashing neon sign but I think he is trying to tell me something.

    Here lies an opportunity. I could go get my haircut OR get my haircut AND entertain you lot. Which means I will have my digital camera attached to my hip and take pictures of me before and after. Take pictures of the guy doing my hair. Take pictures of the questionable chinese tea they serve. Mention how expensive getting a haircut is. Take more pictures of some Type 3s. Highlight the sexual innuendo in "Wash & Blow". (Waaaah...can get washed and blown for RM15 ahhh?)

    But I won't. I will leave this Discovery Channel moment to others because frankly, who gives a rat's ass if I get a haircut?

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    you could not have said it any better!

    Anonymous said...

    You shud check this out...

    http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2005/09/swee_mei_beauty.php