Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 05, 2005

    I am not proud of this post because it is about food. I realise there are people starving all over the world and I should not be complaining about food...blah blah blah....I'm lucky to have food...blah blah blah...people starving in Africa blah blah blah.

    Having said that, I must tell you about Post's "Honey Nut Shredded Wheat" cereal. I switched to this brand of cereal from Kellogg's "Frosted Flakes" because apparently, the sugar frosting was killing me. So enters the shredded wheat.

    Let me tell ya. They might as well call it "Dried Bird Crap" because that is what it tastes like. This is purely conjecture now since I've never tasted dried bird crap but I can imagine this is what it would taste like. The honey didn't help either. This cereal, by far, has to be the driest, most revolting, blandest, most boring cereal ever created. The challenge here once you drown the little bastards in milk is that you have to finish it within 30 seconds. If you don't, then you will have the soggiest, most revolting, most boring cereal ever created.

    Forgive me God for this rant but I feel I have to warn my fellow man.

    Anyway, I now have a box of tasty Honey Nut cereal if anyone of you want it. Just come over. Call first. I might be in the shower.

    1 comment:

    DrFunk said...

    If you thought Post's Shredded Wheat was bad...wait till u try WEETABIX...then u'll experience munching a dried rabbit's ass :P LoL