Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 15, 2005

    It is 6.15 am and I've been sitting in front of my PC for the past five hours playing with Google Earth. Next to video games, television, and exercise, Google Earth has to be the most fun way to waste your waking moments away. I suggest you give it a go.

    Apparently, this thing has been around for quite awhile. You download the Google Earth application. Install it. Fire it up and you get a view of the planet. With your mouse, you can then rotate, zoom in or out our lovely planet right down to the streets. These are satellite photos and are not in realtime.

    Hey, I can actually see my house from here.

    I've pretty much checked out the famous spots like the Statue of Liberty and the Forbidden City. Now I am looking for nude beaches and Osama bin Laden.

    By the way, China is fucking huge!

    No comments: