Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 24, 2005

    Not Me: Let's go have "nasi lemak antarabangsa". It's the best nasi lemak in the world.
    Me: Go home. Your mama's calling you.

    Is it just me or does everyone in KL think this "nasi lemak antarabangsa" is the best nasi lemak in the world?

    Well then, let me be the first to say that it isn't. If anyone thinks it is, they should seriously consider expanding their food-eating places. Frankly, I don't see what the big deal is. It's not bad but it's certainly not the best or even in the top ten for me in KL. I suppose if you are into runny sambal, then that place would be the mothership for you. But one thing's for sure. It's as overrated as Kylie Minogue's ass.

    And don't even get me started on the decor.

    4 comments:

    farah siva said...

    i so agree!!!! why does everyone think nasi lemak antarabangsa is the best nasi lemak? its NOT EVEN TASTY to begin with! i can find 20 random tastier nasi lemak on the road side. heck, even I make better nasi lemak.

    Ren von Deitk said...

    Mothership! I love it! You watch too many American movies. We're in Malaysia. Hehehehe!

    Anyway, it's not so much the nasi that is tasty (which I have to disagree with you and vehemently stress that it actually IS tasty) but more the lauk. Especially the fried chicken...BEST IN THE WORLD! Better than KFC. I even get cravings for the chicken at times. (I'm screwed, I know.) The sambal is runny but sweet. Tangy and not fiery hot.

    Did you know that Kris Dayanti will never miss this place when she visits KL?

    As a nasi lemak connoisseur, I have to give "nasi lemak antarabangsa" 5 stars.

    Grooveworks_Studio said...

    I dont think Kylie Minogue's ass is overrated :P

    O.K. said...

    Me neither, but I do think Fergie of Black Eyed Peas is way overrated. (the whole Fergie)