Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 06, 2005

    I am not sure which is sadder. That I wanted to know the difference between "bitch-slap" and "pimp-slap" OR that I actually got results when I googled "bitch-slap vs pimp-slap".

    Lemme break it down for y'all.

    According to Wikipedia, bitch-slap (sometimes bitchslap or bitch slap) is a slang term often meaning the same as a "box on the ear".
















    Not too much fun there.

    Let's keep it real and check out the Urban Dictionary. A bitch-slap is "to open handedly slap someone. Denote disrespect for the person being bitch slapped as they are not worthy of a man sized punch. Suggests the slap was met with little resistance and much whining."

    Word use:
    Keith owed me that $20 for weeks and I had to bitch slap the muthafucka to get it back.

    Aight.

    Now, a pimp slap, on the other hand, uses the back of the hand.

    According to the Urban Dictionary, "It really don't matter how many fingers you use. Just remember that it's the back of the hand, not the palm. Using the palm is the bitch slap. The back of the hand is the pimp slap."

    How to perform:
    While VERY angry, extend the right arm across your chest in a 90 degree angle. Tighten your biceps, and swing to the right with full speed, aiming for the cheek.

    The goal is to connect as much of the back of your hand with as much force as possible.

    Word use:
    Keith owed me that $20 for weeks and I had to pimp slap the muthafucka to get it back.

    Thanks to playerappreciate.com, let's review by pictures how to pimp-slap some punkass.

















    Let's take it to the next level. I want to introduce the Pimp-Bitch-Slap combo. It will take a little practise and coordination but I am sure you will get the double the results.

    Word use:
    Keith owed me that $20 for weeks and I had to pimp-bitch slap the muthafucka to get it back.

    4 comments:

    Sashi said...

    I cannot believe how educational this turned out to be.

    eyeris said...

    i agree. this is VERY educational. but what if you can't find any champagne? Will beer do?

    Batdude said...

    beer also can. ribena also can.

    Anonymous said...

    i cant wait to bitch slap my hoe