Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 29, 2005

    I noticed something interesting today…besides that invisible zit on my ass that has me constantly scratching myself. As I was doing my groceries at Cold Storage in the Bangsar Shopping Complex, I noticed how nicer most people there were. It’s not the same kind of communal spirit you’d find at places with a lot of Ah Bengs and Ah Lians less affluent people. Heck, even I was nicer. People in Bangsar smiled more. They were more patient. More forgiving. More white.

    That’s it, isn’t it? It’s that expatriate community there that has softened the locals and made the locals think that for that fleeting moment, they were in a different country and they had to behave more civilised and perhaps, speak with an unidentifiable accent. I recommend that Bangsar be its own independent country and a gay man be the president.

    No comments: