Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 16, 2006

    You probably won't know who these people are . All I can say is that they are the two nicest people you'd ever want to meet (besides Jesus and Tom Hanks.) Colin and Lisa got married over the weekend. And I want to share the moment with you.

    I am not a fan of wedding dinners but this one is an exception. No "Final Countdown" or the theme from "Rocky" or any Kitaro track came on along with the first dish. No standard-issue menu. No Hokkien karaoke. And best of all, no drunk uncle at the back trying to pick a fight. I was just chillin' and enjoying the love fest.

    The lovely couple and that's Colin on the left.

    Man struggling with chicken.

    Paul Morrison touching me inappropriately. We made fun of some singer we used worked with. Good times.
    A box of chocolates for us. Mine's in the fridge and I am saving it for someone who loves chocolates. (There was also a CD with questionable unlicensed music.)
    Reshmonu touching me inappropriately.
    Man struggles with fish. These are not your typical standard-issue wedding dishes. I am sure the waiters had to go through special training for this evening.
    Ling and I. That's the new look I am going for. (Too much Calvin & Hobbes!)
    The original members of the Pussycat Dolls.
    Paul Morrison. Me. Jit. Moo. Despite our looks, we are really good in what we do.
    Big freaky hairy metal ball hanging from the ceiling at the Westin ballroom.
    Winner of the "I Am Sure It Would Hurt Like Hell If It Fell On You" award.

    3 comments:

    Ling said...

    Nice pix! But you didn't hafta edit the caption :p

    Batdude said...

    scared your boyfren marah :P

    Ling said...

    Must be Jim boy who whispered to you. Senky was only kidding. Now, can I have my cheque ade?