Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 24, 2006

    I finally used 1-Drop. I had to plan it way in advance. It can’t be one of those emergency pull-your-pants-down-and-park-your-ass-and-unload sessions since you have to feel it coming. Hold it for a bit. Unscrew the cap of 1-Drop, squeeze one drop of 1-Drop, screw on the cap, then go about your business. When you have to go, the time needed to perform that list of things may seem like an eternity.

    First of all, it is almost impossible to get just ONE drop in. Maybe that’s why it didn’t work for me since I was getting more than one drop of 1-Drop. At least three drops of 1-Drop. Sometimes even four drops of 1-Drop. For when I squeeze that 1-Drop, more than one drop of 1-Drop drops out of the 1-Drop container holding all the drops.

    Once you do get those drops in, you will realise is not all it cracked up to be. It’s not magic. Instead of having funky smelling crap, you get a sweet funky smelling crap. It’s not natural. When you take a crap, it is supposed to smell funky. Best case, it should be neutral. But not sweet smelling. Because when it is sweet smelling, you will walk in and say…

    You: Hey. It smells nice in here. (Breathes in) What’s that smell?
    Me: Oh. I just took a crap and I used 1-Drop. What you are smelling is really my crap being masked by perfume.
    You: I hate you.

    I guess, for that alone, 1-Drop does have some entertainment value. I am just glad I didn’t pay for this.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I hate u..for making me read this blog of urs.

    1-drop-suck