Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 26, 2006

    Besides having your someone give you a swift kick in your testicles, nothing sucks more ass than losing one’s wallet.

    I lost my wallet. Thankfully, I am one of those minimal wallet guys as opposed to guys with fat wallets which really double as their portable filing cabinet. I lost my MyKad, my driver’s license, my insurance card, my ATM card, my apartment proximity card and a wad of cash. No pictures of family and pets. No notes. No business plans. No condoms.

    Anyway, I spent the whole day today trying to replace the contents of the wallet. Made a police report last night, went to the bank, went to the Jabatan Pendaftaran place, went to JPJ. The whole process cost me RM65 and a lot of germ contact at the government offices. They really should clean the place more often and use brighter lighting.

    But the biggest surprise to me was how quick and relatively painless the whole process was. I was expecting a whole day of waiting which had me mentally preparing myself for a day of soul searching. Got my journal and iPod all ready. Never used them

    These people were quite pleasant and quick. Almost unbelievable. Especially the lady at the JPJ counter. I got my replacement license in less than two minutes. I am not kidding. She should get some kind of medal.

    The unexpected annoyance came from people who unwittingly asks "Where did you lose it?" when I tell them I lost my wallet. Once is OK. After the twentieth time someone asks you that question, you want to hit someone.

    Trust me. That is not the question you ask someone who loses something unless there is something you can do about it.

    The more appropriate question is "May I give you some money to make you feel better?" or for some people within physical parameters, the more appropriate question and subsequent required action is "May I give you oral pleasure?"

    Until then, the JPJ rocks!

    1 comment:

    XMOCHA! said...

    Oh dear, sorry to hear that.