Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 04, 2006

    I am going to come off sounding like a cold heartless bastard.

    Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin died today. I know this because I am getting instant messages and SMSes from people telling me he died.

    As a human being, I am sad and sorry for his family's loss. But as a smart-ass, I am thinking, it's about time. Honestly, how can I feel sorry for a guy who puts himself at risk with dangerous animals. And not only that, he once put his own baby at risk when he fed snapping alligators while holding his baby. This guy has always been an accident waiting to happen.

    So, sorry folks. I don't feel sad for him one bit. Let the flames begin.

    4 comments:

    Mr. Manager said...

    I agree. I guess I'm one heartless bastard too.

    Joo said...

    There's a documentary today on Animal Planet bout the baby incident. Seems like he is just introducing the new baby to the family 'dogs'

    He IS kinda funny...what with the famous "Crikey!"

    I wonder what will people feel when you die Batdood.

    - Future post by another blogger
    "Today Batdood died from overdose of Indon music. Well, serves him right, I never like those Indons anyway! He always says bad things about ppl in his blog. This guy has always been an accident waiting to happen"

    Just a thought ;)

    Batdude said...

    i am sure steve irwin is a nice guy. i'd hang out with him. but i fail to see how my dying under (hopefully) normal circumstances has anything to do with his death.

    i am sure the mat rempits on their motorcycles are nice guys too but it doesnt make me want to feel sorry for them if they crashed into a tree and die when they speed pass my car while doing a handstand and separating their nuts.

    Azer Mantessa said...

    err ... but he is the reason why i dun mind watching animal planet ... erks

    :-)