Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 09, 2006

    I want to take a moment from my busy schedule to give props and love to one of the greatest software applications ever developed for music that has not only saved my career as a music producer, but also the careers of thousands of singers all over the world. I am talking about Antares Auto-Tune. This little gem will fix vocal tracks with questionable pitching by singers who may have had a bad day or perhaps should consider a different line of work. So as I am in the thick of mega-vocal editing sessions, I am ever so grateful to Auto-Tune, despite it's name, you also have the option to tune manually. Ask for it by name. Accept no substitutes.

    1 comment:

    Megat Terawis said...

    Hello..

    Anuther app tht wd be good for pitching issues with vocalists or instrumentalists is Celemony Melodyne.