Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 18, 2007

    There is no easy way to eat the McDonald's Chicken Foldover. Collin told me to keep the thing in the paper wrap and the environmentally-unfriendly cardboard box. I have eaten it that way before and I would end up with a chicken pattie and lettuce at the bottom of the paper wrap. So that didn't work well.

    I took it out of the cardboard box and put it on a plate. To eat it, I had to tilt my head and eat it side ways. I am sure this is a yoga pose. Even then, I had to be careful to make sure stuff do not fall out of the foldover. You just can't win with this thing.

    2 comments:

    azlan said...

    dude..do you know that one of the most fattening food in the menu is the chicken foldover? It has 523 calories on its own!

    Dreamgal said...

    Bad ass.... Dude...
    when u gonna bogie w the Sun??? come on.. time for you to take the RIDE.......R
    DONT WAIT TOO LONG IT'S CNY SOON

    heheehe

    DREAMGAL