Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 25, 2007

    Greetings folks! I appreciate and I am very grateful and glad that you like the music I have here and on my imeem page. However, please do not ask me to email you any of these songs to you. It's already questionable that I even have these songs on-line. So, emailing it to you would be pushing it.

    Go buy the CD. If you can't buy the CD for whatever reason, contact the label directly and tell them why you are not buying. Ask me for the contact information.

    It could be for anyone of the following reasons: Too expensive. Or you only want one song and the rest of the songs on the album just suck ass. Or you can't find the CD in stores. I think the label should know these things. And if your email them and they give you a lame-ass response, let me know. Only then I will play pirate and email you the MP3.

    Until then, please don't ask. I hate to be rude but I won't reply your email.

    No comments: