Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 03, 2007

    I am feeling proud today. While the rest of Malaysia were enjoying the double holiday, to my mother's great disappointment, I was "working". First achievement involves clearing out my work space. That took almost five hours and I am still not completely done. I have just managed to organise my mess.

    Second, I finished this song I had been working on and it is going to radio. I feel like I can breathe again until when the song gets on radio. Then I'd be holding my breath to see if people like it.

    Finally, today I actually worked for my money. I recorded someone. And the very thought of the whole recording session is causing me to have sinful thoughts. If there were ever a reason for me to become an alcoholic, this session would be it.

    I just needed to get that off my chest!

    No comments: