Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 04, 2007

    This past week, I'd been feeling a little depressed. And I finally found out why just last night at about 3 a.m. right after I finished the final "Harry Potter" book. After I finished the last page of the book, I felt some relief. I reread the last chapter because I had some withdrawal symptoms.

    Finally, it is over. And that damn book actually made me sad! Largely because it's the last thing I read before going to sleep. And it's usually a dark moment in the story. So I go to sleep with it and that "darkness" just brews in my subconscious when I am asleep. And I wake up with it and carry it with me for the rest of the day. It shows when I start referring to my friends as "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" or "Asshole-Number-One". And this has been going on for over a week.

    Now I can go back to my other book and watch Star Trek before I go to sleep.

    1 comment:

    Mr. Manager said...

    So I shouldn't read the book at night?