Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 14, 2007

    After my previous thought-provoking blog post, I felt that the floodgates of my personal life has been busted open. So share, I will. Since I've introduced Harry Klump and Satu, let me share another joy of mine. I don't have a name for this (torn between "germfest" and "midday cream" but this is a pile of gum I've collected. Not just mine, mind you.

    Me: Hey Maya. Would you like a piece of gum?
    Maya: Sure.
    Me: But you realise that I am not giving you this piece of gum right? I want it back?
    Maya: What? Why?
    Me: It's a gum loan. After you are done, give it back to me and I'll add to this.

    You should take a moment. Click on the image above for a larger image and admire the intricacies. And if you stare at it long enough, you might see the face of someone you know or a new position for human reproduction.

    I wanted to show this off and offer a piece of gum to Siti. But I didn't want her to think I was weird or something.

    As always, feel free to save this and have it as your desktop wallpaper.

    Coming soon: Ever wondered how much finger nail a person clips off in a year? Find out next week on Batdude!

    7 comments:

    Mr. Manager said...

    You are THIS close to crossing THAT line. Razor close.

    Eeewwwwwwww!

    xmocha said...

    i dont think i want to see the fingernails.. really, no!

    Anonymous said...

    Hey SExy
    U R so gross i think i can puke again and again and feed it to my cat ... maybe hhahaaaaa
    when we can go Crabby??

    Ping

    Nazrah said...

    kau pengotor!!!

    super sloth! ewwwhhhh! u make my skin curl lah!

    Mohariz Yaakup said...

    yekkk...

    tak ada benda lain ke nak buat?

    Anonymous said...

    you got to be kidding! what did the music industry did to you?

    wht's next? pubic hair experiment? :p

    Boogalooboo said...

    hey! i think i can see MY contribution!!! ;)