Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 06, 2007

    I'm sure you notice the hair at the drain hole in your shower. You'd notice it even more if you have females with long hair using the shower. (And it's not limited to just the shower. It extends to the rest of your dwellings.)

    But let me ask the tough question here. While shampooing, have you ever wondered what would happen if you just left the hair there? Perhaps, a month? Maybe two? Well, like you, I asked and I found out. (Sacrifices!)

    Call me Captain Obvious, but after eight months, I got a huge pile of hair. Just know that the pile could have been one year but my mom visited and threw it out at four months. I was devastated. So was my mom, but for different reasons.

    I had grown rather attached to it. I even named it: Harry Klump.

    The pictures below do not do justice. But I have to admit that it started getting creepy after the sixth month because it would look like a hairpiece on the bathroom floor or some dead animal. That's when I decided that I may have to let it go.

    And before you judge me, I did take good care of Harry. I'd shampoo it once a week. Granted, I used my feet for this task, but still...

    Anyway, I've decided that it had to go. Mom's visiting again and we don't always appreciate the same things. One man's Harry is another woman's drain clog.

    Feel free to click on the image for a larger and more detailed view. You will appreciate its intricacies at a larger view. And by all means, make it your desktop wallpaper. Please. I insist.


    3 comments:

    xmocha said...

    eeeeuuuuwwww!

    Nazrah said...

    you are not serious are you? gross!

    Anonymous said...

    hahahahhahahaha omg epic.