Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 09, 2007

    I got quite a range of responses from my post on my gum pile. (OK. Not a range of responses. Just one general type of response. But I won't go into that.)

    But here's something that could change your mind or at least validate just how cutting-edge I am.

    Introducing Bubble Gum Alley in California in the U.S. and A.

    And if the Americans are doing it, it must be cool!


    Who's gross now? Who wants to touch me?

    4 comments:

    Vernon Kedit-Jolly said...

    You.Need.Help.

    Nazrah said...

    ditto vernon!

    a.mok said...

    you realise this is NOT my wall right?

    Nazrah said...

    yes we do...but that does not justify ur so called installation art dude!

    ..but then again, let's say one day u get rich n super famous it might fetch millions huh?