Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 19, 2008

    Faizal Tahir is banned from TV appearances for six months. Which means he won't be performing at next weekend's Anugerah Juara Lagu. Personally, I would like to thank the Malay media for highlighting Faizal's wardrobe malfunction and making a big deal out of this. But I believe this will be for the better in the long run. At least now I do not have to go the darn thing. (Or so I think.)

    In other news, Aidit Alfian and I had a writing session today. Imagine Bob Dylan writing with P. Diddy. I am not sure what to make of it just yet.

    3 comments:

    azyze gomez said...

    Oh no!!!!

    This is such a letdown! And to think I was gonna watch AJL because Faizal's contending.

    No more surprises to wait for - Siti'll surely win something this time.


    Darn it.

    Angelia said...

    sigh I should have known, such an over reaction lah

    Wani Ardy said...

    So you're Dylan or Diddy? Heh.