Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 06, 2008

    Happy New Year!

    I am quite disappointed that I've only had 50 blog entries during the 365 days in 2007. You're thinking...how difficult is it to update a blog. Just write a load of crap. But I am telling you, it's a lot of work. The reason why I am making this entry is just so I can see 2008 in the archive list.

    I still have a lot to say but now I find myself having to be more politically correct and sensitive these days. I have to be nice. Which sucks. I can't say things like... "In 2008, I am not going to perpetuate all that I think is wrong with Malaysian music. Which means, if I get another 80s-style ballad for a demo, I will bury it and then perform an exorcism and get rid of the evil infliction on my ears."

    Anyway, I want to thank the nice people (thanks Zul!) at Gua.com.my for having me as one of the seven coolest Malaysians in 2007. It's strangely flattering but does this mean I will not be cool in 2008?

    2 comments:

    JANE said...

    You'll always be cool :)

    Tremologuy said...

    yo, keep up the good work and kick those old goats out of the industry. Boring d ahh..